Saturday 10 May 2014

Gypsy wife {progress}

Thanks to the lovely people who linked up with their April Gypsy Wife blocks. The winner of the $25 Fat Quarter Shop Voucher is Audrey @hotpinkquilts. Happy shopping Audrey!

I started my May blocks today with Hope from Hartford. It went together without a hitch.


Then I decided that the spidery block I made last month was bothering me too much to be ignored. So it got a makeover. 




A bit quieter, which wasn't my intention, but I'll reuse the green and red stripe fabric in another little block I'm sure.

9 comments:

  1. Pretty! That will be an awesome quily

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new block. Many of them to make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - completely different feel to the spidery block! Much prettier :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both blocks looking so sweet! Are you using totally different fabrics each time for each block!
    ( I haven't noticed any repeats so far!!) L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first block, and yes the spidery one is a little easier on the eye now. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing so well at staying on task. I have a lot of catching up to do….and this month the giveaway is a large aurifil box worth over $100 ….it looks like you are definitely going to make the link-up. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been nervous about hopr for Hartford because of the partial seam. went well, though, eh? glad to hear it!

    LOVE the makeover! this quilt is already loud enough. a bit of quiet will go well. =)

    I've been working on my blocks, but I have yet to complete the entire month at once in time for the link ups. I'm ahead and behind all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete