Saturday 6 October 2012

Say Cheese! Polaroid Block Swap

Kristy over at Quiet Play is hosting a polaroid block swap for all us quilty folk who live down under. I really have no idea at present what I will make with the blocks, but I'm sure that inspiration will strike!

These were really quick to make, but I was very restrained and limited myself to making just 20. I am very excited to see what blocks I get in return. The post is so much more interesting now that I have become a fabric addict quilter.

Say Cheese Polaroid Swap blocks

It is school holidays and I could be sewing up a storm. Alas, I have felt too tired to do much except lay about reading and although I occasionally think about practising my FMQ - haven't got to the doing part yet.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh some really cute blocks in the mix! Can't wait to see them!

    Sometimes the laying around and relaxing can be just as therapeutic as quilting - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete