Sunday 22 January 2012

Marmalade

I have finished piecing the top of my HST quilt - the colours remind me of yummy citrus fruits. I hope the birthday girl likes it. Now I just have to get on to the part I struggle to enjoy - the actual quilting...


And just to prove I absolutely can't finish any thing without starting one or two things more first...




I fell in love with Elizabeth Hartman's Sparkle Punch Quilt, and the beautiful version Karyn made, so I have selected my fabrics and started cutting... These fabrics are sitting on the lovely Kona grey that the stars will be set against. The colours are very NZ moody-sky-blues.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the triangle quilt and the name Marmalade. I think HST are hard to beat. Lucky girl who gets to keep this lovely quilt. Robyn

    ReplyDelete